TForce Worldwide, a major freight company has acquired not only DLS Worldwide a business unit of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company which was established in 2006 but also the freight side of UPS, it's less than truckload division.
According to Steve the new partnerships could not come at a better time. He tells us that the collective freight spend now exceeds six billion dollars annually and TForce Worldwide has even stronger carrier negotiations than before.
"We won't be immune to these continued carrier increases but we won't be affected like most others. As a matter of fact, our industry intelligence suggests that that carriers will be dialing back many of their re-seller programs and will be pulling their rates from smaller 3pls and many independent brokers.
Here’s what the new TForce partnership brings to our customers and trading partners.
- Increased buying power with the SAME online platform and a larger carrier mix.
- An enhanced network of LTL carriers with new capabilities to/from/within Canada & Mexico
- Enhanced capabilities for full truckload services through an asset- based network with nearly 7000 power units, 8000 drivers and 12000 trailers.
- A new range of specialty services with new access to flatbeds, tanker trucks, oversized and specialty equipment.
- An improved mix of International capabilities including air freight, ocean freight and a host of intermodal services
There is hope on the horizon with forthcoming vaccines and 2021 will be a promising new year.
TForce Worldwide will flex with these changes and continue to look out for your best interests through stronger carrier negations, an improved range of services, and by looking for new and better ways to increase the value we bring to you.
We appreciate your business and our continued partnership, so please do your best to stay safe and have and prosperous New Year.
TForce Worldwide will remain a “force” within the auto, truck & tractor parts recycling industries and our rates will continue to prevail over the likes of: Priority 1, BlueGrace, GlobalTrans, SAV, Unishippers and Worldwide Express."
For more information and to connect with Steve Haas for an account or quotes you can call him directly at 612-296-1806 or email@example.com