As we make plans for a very different Annual Meeting and Trade Show we kicked around the idea of allowing our members to create a brief 3 – 5 minute video to showcase their products/services. Stay with me on this because it’s a great marketing tool for your business.
As you may know, due to COVID19 we’ll not be having a Trade Show in Nashville this coming January but (and this is where it gets interesting) how about hooking up with your fellow members via a produced video that we’ll not only share with attendees who come to Nashville in January but then release to all our members during the months following the scheduled January meeting? Think of this as an enhanced Member Benefit! This is for all our members, Regular and Associate.
Here’s what I’m hoping for:
- Create a short video with your crew to highlight your product/service;
- Make sure it is “evergreen”. In other words no time limits on pricing, etc. If you have special NTPDA Member Pricing make sure it can carry through for months;
- The video can be funny or serious...but you know this crew...if you can create with some humor...so much the better;
- Put it on a Flash Drive and send it to me or, if you have the ability to use a Dropbox that will work as well.
- We’ll then take your video and create the program for attendees and then begin to share it on our NTPDA Blog and through our social media platforms.
Work for you? And, the Board has said there will be some prizes for “Best Of” so get cracking! Deadline for you to get me your video is December 15, 2020.
Thanks and my address is: 2009 80th Street, Windsor Heights, Iowa 50324
Michael Libbie, Business Development/Membership Cell: 515-707-7699