While NTPDA was in Kansas City for our Annual Meeting and Trade Show several of our members were
interviewed for the radio broadcast of Insight on Business the News Hour. Each was asked to explain what their business was about and what was their biggest business concern moving forward.
We think you'll have lots in common with their answers and our thanks to the Business News Hour for providing us this audio so we could share it with our members.
Those who sat for the interview included:
- Mike Prieb from Buhler, Kansas
- John Dyke from Downing, Wisconsin
- Brian Kitch from Bourbon, Indiana
- Randy Anderson from Bluffton, Ohio
- Kendell Jensen from Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- Jim & Richard Cook from Clinton, Missouri
- Mike Winter from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Click above for the podcast interview!
Thanks for being members and for voicing your issues. You need to know we were listening and we are making plans to respond to your shared concerns. Together, perhaps, we can work on solutions.